Overseas & Non-Resident Landlord Insurance*

If you want to insure a property you own in the UK while you live abroad, you're in the right place.

One 2 minute form with Simple Landlords
✔ Compare specialized property insurers
✔ One quote for any property or tenant

Compare landlord insurance quotes

Overseas & Non-Resident Landlord Insurance*

If you want to insure a property you own in the UK while you live abroad, you're in the right place.

✔ One 2 minute form with Simple Landlords
✔ Compare specialized property insurers
✔ One quote for any property or tenant


Landlord insurance for non-resident or overseas landlords need some simplicity to it and that's why your questions stop here.

Covering your properties while your abroad is a must if you ask any business or private individual with properties in the UK.

Get a quote online from the UK's most reliable landlord insurer by clicking here right now.

Cover your UK property here.

Click here to cover properties from broad and buy and manage your policy online.

Cover Your UK Property from Another Country

Landlord Insurance for Non-Resident Property Owners

When you need landlord insurance for non-resident property owners, it’s not always easy to find an insurance company that can help. In fact many landlords struggle with it, but not anymore because we have a system you can use to that get's that job done.

Why is this?

Insurance companies have many terms and conditions that won’t allow property owners to insurer their properties in the UK because they live abroad. Some insurance companies will insurer you, but you need to come back to Britain every six months for the policy to be valid.

This can be a nuisance for most landlords living aboard, as some investors permanently live abroad and only come to the UK, once in a blue moon, they do business over the phone.

Get the right insurance for your UK property with our easy quote form.

Landlord Insurance Non-Resident

What is the solution?

There is a solution to this problem, and that’s finding the right insurance company that can cover your properties while you abroad, without the bother. So how do you do it, and how do I know if I’m really covered?

First of all, you can use the quote form on our website, it can find you a decent policy without costing any money (the quote service is free, not the policy), it’s free to use and if you like the deal, you can take it or leave it, it’s up to you.

How do I know if I’m covered properly?

The answers in the question above, ask the insurance company this question and you’ll get the best answers. When you fill this form in, insurers will know what you’re looking for in a policy anyway, so you have nothing to worry about my friends.

What cover will you need for your overseas property?

​Let's see...

Buildings Insurance for Non-Resident Owners

You need a certain amount of insurance, for one, you’ll need buildings insurance, this will cover your building from fires and flooding and just about any other damage your property faces, including subsidence.

Contents Insurance for Non-Resident Owners

If you renting an unfurnished property, you could save money and forget contents insurance. If you rent a lovely furnished home, you may want to take out a contents insurance policy, which covers theft or your property and accidental damage to your property caused by tenants.

Loss of Rent Guarantee Insurance

You can include a loss of rent add-on, which covers the rent if you do have a fire or you’re flooded out, you couldn’t expect the tenant to keep paying the rent, could you?

Alternative Accommodation Cover for Your Tenants

Landlord Insurance for Non-Residents

You’ll not need to worry about your tenant, because the insurance company will pay for alternative accommodation while your damaged property is being repaired. Some policies also pay the rent if the tenant defaults on their rent payments, you can ask for this.

You can add legal cover for court expenses, including getting money back from bad payers.

Now find landlord insurance for non-resident property owners!

Click here to get the help and the cover you need from a company that can offer you for landlord non-resident property owners.

What's New?

  1. Overseas & non-resident landlord insurance | UKLI

    Sep 15, 19 03:38 AM

    Cover UK properties with overseas and non-resident landlord insurance, with a company you can trust 100%. Click for more...

    Read More

  2. Compare landlord insurance quotes with great insurers | UKLI

    Sep 14, 19 04:03 PM

    Compare landlord insurance quotes with great insurers for private or buy-to-let landlords for cheaper buildings, contents or liability coverage. Any tenant or property type.

    Read More

  3. insurance-for-flats-quote

    Sep 11, 19 07:52 PM

    Compare landlord insurance for flats with a free and very fast quote. it takes minutes to get started.

    Read More

  4. Landlord insurance for flats on freehold or leasehold | UKLI

    Sep 11, 19 07:16 PM

    Landlord insurance for flats includes freehold and leasehold insurance types when you compare block of flats insurance right here.

    Read More

  5. Landlord insurance for multiple properties comparison | UKLI

    Sep 09, 19 11:11 PM

    Compare landlord insurance for multiple properties for up to five properties on one multi property insurance policy and claim your discounts.

    Read More

Keep track of renewal times with "UKLI COMPARE" newsletter.

We will never spam you, no rubbish, promise!